Friday 24 August 2012

9ice- "I won't marry again"

9ice

9ice, recently revealed he has no plans of marrying again after he separated from his wife, Toni Payne, in 2010.
The former 'Coded Tunes' artiste whose real name is Abolore Akande Adigun revealed this on a popular TV programme, Teju Babyface show , in Nigeria, where he was a guest.
9ice response was a simple "No" when asked if he had plans to marry again after his failed marriage with Toni Payne.



Speaking on life after separation from his wife, the ' Gongo Aso' crooner told Teju that, “I am okay, I have gotten over it. For me right now, I think it is a past thing. I have moved on and I am enjoying my life.”
In July 2008, 9ice married Toni Payne after the two reportedly met through a mutual friend, Ruggedman.
In 2010, 9ice announced his separation from his wife. Soon after, there were speculations that his marriage crashed due to alleged infidelity.
It was also speculated that his controversial song 'Once Bitten' was directed at Toni Payne's perceived romance with Ruggedman.

9ice's career hasn't gotten back yet to the heights we witnessed when he dropped the album "Gongo Aso".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a comment.